We are excited to announce our new small group advising sessions specifically for freshmen throughout each semester called Prehealth 101: Information Sessions for UB Freshmen. UB prehealth freshmen *must* attend one small group advising session prior to scheduling an individual appointment with a prehealth advisor.
Each small group will have a capacity of at most 12 students and multiple sessions are offered. Sign up on a first come, first served basis by calling Student Advising Services at 716-645-6013.
Space permitting, students may sign up to attend at the start of an actual session, in Student Advising Services, located at 104 D Norton Hall. If you arrive late, you may be asked to sign up for another session.
Spring 2017 dates
- Wednesday, March 8, 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 14, 3:30-5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 28, 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 30, 3:30-5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 5, 2:00-3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 11, 3:30-5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 13, 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 19, 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 25, 3:30-5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 27, 2:00-3:30 p.m.
Freshmen students are also highly encouraged to read the UB Freshmen and Sophomore Prehealth Handbook: A Guide for College Students Just Getting Started in Their Quest for a Professional Health Career (PDF)