We are excited to announce our small group advising sessions specifically for freshmen throughout each semester called Prehealth 101: Information Sessions for UB Freshmen. UB prehealth freshmen *must* attend one small group advising session prior to scheduling an individual appointment with a prehealth advisor.
Each small group will have a capacity of at most 12 students. First-year prehealth students will receive an e-mail with directions on how to sign up for a session. Signing up in advance of a preferred session is strongly recommended to secure your spot.
If you are unable to attend a session in Fall 2017, several more sessions will be offered in Spring 2018. Another option would be attend one of the “So You Want to be…” workshops. Please see the listing under the Events tab for dates and times.
Fall 2017 dates
- *Monday, November 6, 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 8, 2:30-4:00 p.m.
- *Tuesday, November 14, 12:30-2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 15, 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 16, 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- Monday, November 20, 3:30-5:00 p.m.
* Indicates a newly added sessions
Freshmen students are also highly encouraged to read the UB Freshmen and Sophomore Prehealth Handbook: A Guide for College Students Just Getting Started in Their Quest for a Professional Health Career (PDF)