- Three full-time Preprofessional Health Advisors in Student Advising Services Center in 109 Norton Hall, 645-6013
- Individual, 30 minute phone or office appointments
- Workshops and speakers
- Resource library in 108 Norton – varied handouts, testing information, and general resource materials
- Upon application, writes a letter of evaluation for professional health schools; file maintained for 5 years
- Eligibility – UB undergraduates and alumni with 30+ credits at UB
- 5 point ranking based on: student’s resume, transcripts, essay, recommendations, and interview
- Deadlines: Spring – March 15; Fall – September 1; Early Assurance: Medical – December 1; Dental – March 15
UB Student Preprofessional Health Organizations 2014-2015
- AED – Alpha Epsilon Delta: National honor society, speakers, MCAT prep, community service opportunties.
email@example.com Website - http://wings.buffalo.edu/sa/aed/ and http://www.nationalaed.org/
- APMS – Association for Premedical Students:
Shadowing programs, Family Doctor-for-a-Day Program, speakers, community service opportunities.
firstname.lastname@example.org Website http://wings.buffalo.edu/sa/apms/
- MAPS - Minority Association of Pre-Medical Students: Guest speakers, community service opportunities. President: Temitayo Sodeke - email@example.com
- PDA - Pre-Dental Association: Speakers, community service opportunities.
Lizzy Lenchner -
firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://ubpda2.wix.com/ubpredental
- PMWB - Pre-Meds Without Borders: Speakers, fundraising, promotes and organizes medical mission trips. President: Johnnathan Lopez - email@example.com
- November 05 2014 10:42:43.