The American Association of Colleges of Podiatric Medicine (AACPM) is pleased to announce the 2017-18 AACPMAS APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN to new and re-applicants! Customer service is available to answer applicant questions at (617) 612–2900 or by email AACPMASinfo@liaisoncas.com. When contacting via email, students need to include their full name and AACPMAS ID number. Customer Service hours are from Monday – Friday (9:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Time).
Students are able to submit one application via the AACPMAS application to our any of our nine member colleges:
- Arizona School of Podiatric Medicine at Midwestern University
- Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine
- California School of Podiatric Medicine at Samuel Merritt University
- Des Moines University, College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University
- Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Western University of Health Sciences, College of Podiatric Medicine
Need Resources? We’ve got several for you:
- The College Information Book for 2017-18 has been updated with current career information and is in the digital format for the current cycle. Download your copy by clicking this link: http://www.aacpm.org/becoming-a-podiatric-physician/career-center/
- #IChosePodiatry – Follow AACPM and our member schools between August and October for inspiring stories that capture the heart of podiatric medicine: why our students choose careers in podiatric medicine. We’re posting to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the hashtags #IChosePodiatry and #DiscoverPodiatricMedicine. It’s fun to follow along!
- Save the Date: AACPM and the nine member colleges are hosting the First Annual Podiatric Medicine Virtual Fair on February 7, 2018. Meet admissions representatives, current students, current residents and faculty. They’re ready to share with you why they chose podiatric medicine!
- The Traffic Rules are the AACPM policy statements that have been approved by the AACPM Board of Directors and represent the rules under which the podiatric medical schools and colleges have agreed to operate. These rules are being distributed for the information of prospective DPM students, their advisors, and personnel at the podiatric medical schools and colleges to which they have applied.
- AACPM Responsibilities
- Responsibilities of Schools and Colleges of Podiatric Medicine
- Student Responsibilities
Click here to read more: http://www.aacpm.org/wp-content/uploads/aacpmas-traffic-rules.pdf