The VMCAS 2019 Fee Reimbursement Program is now LIVE.
To be considered for a VMCAS Reimbursement, you must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, or have refugee/asylum status.
- You must have submitted your VMCAS 2019 Application.
- Submit this VMCAS Fee Reimbursement Program Request Form.
- Upload a copy of your 2017 Federal Income Tax Return. (Submit your parent’s tax return if you can be claimed a dependent).
- Do NOT send any documents by any other method but the submission program.
For more information on the VMCAS 2019 Fee Reimbursement program, please see the website: http://www.aavmc.org/students-applicants-and-advisors/feereimbursement.
An invitation to interview is a huge accomplishment and indicates that a medical school is interested in learning more about the person behind the application. We asked five current medical students to share their best advice for having a successful interview and making a positive impression.
Read the rest of the article.
MFC 151 — CPR for Health Related Professions— 1 credit course
3 different sections – 4 week hybrid course – Room 208 UB Gateway
Course dates are: (2/4/17 – 2/25/17) or (3/4/17 – 4/1/17) or (4/8/17 – 4/29/17)
All students are eligible to enroll in this course prior to the start each section.
Hands-on skills will be taught a in room 208 UB Gateway within the downtown Buffalo / Niagara Medical Campus.
Course will be primarily conducted online and the hands-on skills portion will be conducted with an AHA Instructor.
Students who complete all course requirements will receive the following AHA National Certifications:
- Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers
- Heartsaver First Aid
- Preventing Disease Transmission
All participants will be charged a SUNY approved lab fee of $26.00.
See the attached flyer for more information: CPR Spring 17
One of the scariest parts of applying is writing the dreaded essay. Some students hear the words “personal statement” and instantly freeze. What should you say? How much should you share? Where do you start?
Use these tips to stop thinking about your statement and starting writing it…