The VMCAS 2019 application cycle will open on May 11, 2018 at around 10am Eastern Time.
For tools and resources, as well as a link to the application, please see the AAVMC’s VMCAS Page
A few notes on the VMACS 2019 Cycle:
- The 2018/2019 VMCAS Fee Reimbursement Program will launch on June 1st, 2018
- AAVMC/VMCAS will be organizing a Fee Assistance Program for residents of Puerto Rico for the VMCAS 2019 cycle. More information coming soon.
- The VMCAS 2019 deadline is: September 17, 2018 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time without exception
- Official Transcripts Must Be received (or postmarked) no later than September 17th. No late transcripts will be accepted.
- GRE: Check with veterinary schools regarding GRE requirements. We are aware of multiple schools that no longer require the GRE.
- VMCAS 2019 Resources:
A Note About Etiquette
- VMCAS expects all applicants to exhibit professionalism when contacting customer service. Applicants must identify themselves properly and honestly, as information cannot be provided to parents, spouses, family members, or friends. Misrepresentation of identity and/or dishonest, threatening, or offensive communication will not be tolerated.