You are invited to join us for Preview Day and have an in-depth look at Western University of Health Sciences on Saturday, March 1, 2014!
There will be program-specific breakout sessions with information on admissions and curriculum. In addition, you’ll hear directly from:
• WesternU faculty members
• Current WesternU students
• Admission representatives
Preview Day provides a great opportunity to have interprofessional interactions with prospective students who are interested in all of our programs. This event functions the same way as a program-specific information session, but we will be holding multiple info sessions on one day. Please note that since the info sessions run concurrently, you may only sign up for one session.
For more information on all of our programs, visit our Prospective Student website:
Doctorate Degree Programs
• Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
• Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
• Doctor of Optometry (OD)
• Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – California (DO)
• Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Oregon (DO)
• Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
• Doctor of Pharmacy-International (PharmD)
• Doctor of Physical Therapy-Advanced (DPT)
• Doctor of Physical Therapy-Entry (DPT)
• Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
Master Degree Programs
• Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences (MSBS)
• Master of Science in Health Sciences (MSHS)
• Master of Science in Medical Sciences (MSMS)
• Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
• Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences (MSPS)
• Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPA)
• Family Nurse Practitioner (Post Masters FNP)
Please join us for this exciting event! Feel free to forward to any other interested individuals!
To RSVP for this event, please select SIGN UP in the Preview Day box!
Office of University Recruitment and Strategic Enrollment Management