After your interview:
- Your interviewer prepares a draft letter.
- The Committee reviews the draft letter along with your entire application.
- The letter is revised and assigned numerical ranking from one to four which means “most highly recommended” to “recommended with reservation”.
- The Committee chairperson prepares and signs the final letter and places it in your file. This file will be retained for five years.
- Upon your request and with a signed Release Form, the letter with the individual references attached is sent to all the schools you designate.